© Copyright by Amazing Memories, M & K Media Production, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Do you love dancing? Ballroom, swing, and Latin are the dances that the Amazing staff and dance friends are having fun dancing. The Amazing staff, as well as many of our dance friends, has over 10 years of dance lessons and social dance experience. If you are new to dancing and want to know where to go to learn dance or do some social dancing, let us know what area you live and we can direct you to great venues.
Either you or somebody you know has cancer and you are searching online for answers. You might have some questions but then again if you haven’t been thru this before you may not know the questions to ask. We have been there and done that! With the Grace of God we got thru it and would like to give back to help others in their journey. Check back from time to time as we grow this area and add more information and links. If you don’t see something just send us an email with your inquiry as we may know what you are looking for and we can direct you to the good path to make your journey smoother. Meanwhile check out these words of Wisdom from Keith who survived Stage 4 Cancer:
• Don’t hide your cancer-tell your family, friends and anyone you come in contact with
-Ask them to pray for you and your family
• A support team is a must! You cannot do this alone so don’t even try. Keith is a
Superman and he needed his big Super support team to help him through it all!
• You need to be your own advocate or appoint someone you can greatly count on to be your patient advocate to look after your well being all through all the processes of setting up surgeries, during surgery, after surgery, in the hospital, after care at home, doctors visits, insurance problems, chemo treatment care by the staff and nurses.
-Hospitals are busy and you may need to spend the nights immediately after
-surgery to be there in the room constantly to assist the nurses in alerting
them of anything that needs immediate care.
-Never hesitate to ask questions and remind nurses and doctors to use gloves,
-clean the Port-O-Cath or PICC line properly and flush lines slowly (read the
-story below and you will know why!)
• Yes, Think Possitively Positive all the time, every day, every moment
• Surround yourself with positive thinking people (your support team must be positive
• Invision in your mind that you are healed. Think constantly in this way.
Get Closer to your Maker
• Whether it is God or Buddha (or?)- get closer to your Maker with your thoughts and
what you do in your life. Pray daily for the Grace to be healed completely for any
surgeries and to be cleansed of all Cancers and disease .
-During Keith’s journey we asked Saint Padre Pio and Blessed Mary for their intercession and prayers for irridication of the Cancer and healings after the surgeries.
Chemo Treatments not like before
• Chemo treatments aren’t like they were even a few years ago. There has been so
much advancement that you no long have to be poked and poked every time you go
to have an infusion of chemicals. They have Port-O-Caths and PICC lines that stay
in your body for the duration of all your treatments and the infusion equipment plugs
into that those portals.
• Many of the chemical treatments have less side effects (or they know how to make
the side effects easier to endure) than years ago
Click here for Keith’s short report. Read about his experiences thru cancer, many surgeries, and finally no cancer!
Check out this video recording for an event at the Glendale Moose in Glendale. Most of these are professional dancers and they offer lessons at the Glendale Moose
Surviving Cancer Celebration videos
Below are links to dance studios and dance information that people are currently recommending.
What are the types of dances and shoes?:
Dance Wear Designs:
If you think you may have cancer or you have questions regarding this disease, please be sure to seek medical advice from qualified professionals. This area of the website is for informational purposes only.
Contact us regarding a FREE slideshow/photomontage for Cancer Remembrances
Amazing Memories - 531 Main Street, #412, El Segundo, CA 90245-3060 • Phone: 310-918-6260